Almond Maple Chicken
This is another excellent chicken recipe we found at Sandy's Kitchen Adventures. It's especially good because it has a sweetness from the pancake syrup and crunchiness from the almonds.
Write a review
- 9 oz raw chicken breasts - should yield 6 oz cooked (1 Lean)
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms pancake syrup (1/2 Condiment)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind (1/2 Condiment)
- 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice (1/4 Condiment)
- 1/8 tsp pepper (1/4 Condiment)
- 10 almonds, chopped (1 Healthy Fat)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken in a shallow baking pan and then sprinkle with pepper. Combine pancake syrup, lemon rind, lemon juice, and almonds in a small bowl. Pour mixture over chicken. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- 1 serving with 1 Lean, 1.5 Condiments and 1 Healthy Fat per serving
Get Healthy & Lose Weight http://gethealthyloseweight.net/