Mexican Beef Egg Burrito
Craving a good burrito? Here's a fun recipe we found that uses Egg Beaters for the tortilla. Quite tasty!
Write a review
- 2.5 oz 93% Ground Beef, cooked (1/2 Lean)
- 1 Light Queso Fresco and Chipotle Laughing Cow Cheese (1/2 Healthy Fat)
- 1/4 cup Rotel Tomatoes or Diced Tomatoes (1/2 Green)
- 1/2 tsp Taco Seasoning (.75 Condiments)
- 1 cup Egg Beaters (1/2 Lean)
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Salsa (1 Condiment)
- Combine cooked ground beef, tomatoes, laughing cow cheese and taco seasoning until combined over medium high heat. Set aside.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray over medium high heat. Add egg beaters. When one side is done, flip to cook the other side like an omelet.
- Place the omelet on a plate. Add ground beef mixture to the center and fold one side over the meat mixture. Then fold the other side over the meat to form a burrito. Top with 1 tbsp of salsa. Enjoy!
- *You could use 1 tbsp regular cream cheese as 1 Healthy Fat or 1 tbsp light cream cheese as 1 Condiment
- 1 Lean, 1/2 of 1 Green (you still need to add 2 1/2 Greens), 1.75 Condiments and 1 /2 Healthy Fat (need 1/2 Healthy Fat more)
Get Healthy & Lose Weight http://gethealthyloseweight.net/