Shrimp or Chicken Fried "Rice"
Not sure of the origin of this recipe, but Lana Batishev posted it on Facebook. It is very good.
Write a review
- 2-3/4 cup grated cauliflower (5.75 Green)
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped (.25 Green)
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 Condiment)
- 1/4 tsp ginger (.5 Condiment)
- 1 tbsp plus 1 and 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce or a mixture of Soy Sauce and Teriyaki Sauce (4.5 Condiments)
- 3 eggs beaten (1 Lean)
- 7 oz shrimp, cooked or 6 oz chicken, cooked and cubed (1 Lean)
- Dash of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp olive oil if using chicken or 2 tsp olive oil if using shrimp
- I reserved 1 tsp of the soy sauce and marinated my shrimp in it for a few hours. This is optional but it helps give the meat some flavor.
- Cook eggs in skillet sprayed with a little bit of Pam. Scramble eggs until done, but still moist. Set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 tsp olive oil if using chicken or 2 tsp olive oil if using shrimp over medium high heat. Fry minced garlic with finely diced white part of onions for approximately 1 minute.
- Add grated cauliflower and fry for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add soy sauce, ginger, diced green onion tops, pre-cooked meat, and eggs.
- Stir to mix well and until browned a bit. Makes 2 servings.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes very lightly over the top (optional). Stores and re-heats beautifully.
- 2 Complete Lean and Green Meals with 3 Condiments and all healthy fats per serving. Enjoy!
Get Healthy & Lose Weight http://gethealthyloseweight.net/