- 4 Roma tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp each: salt & ground black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 1¼ lbs.)
- 1¾ lbs. pork tenderloin, sliced into ½-inch thick medallions
- 2 tbsp peri-peri seasoning
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425⁰F.
- In a bowl, toss tomatoes with oil, thyme, garlic, and one-eighth teaspoon of salt and pepper. Place tomatoes (cut-side up) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and roast for 40 minutes.
- Cut cauliflower lengthwise through the core in ½-inch slices to make “steaks.” Place cauliflower steaks on a separate baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and season with ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper. Spray tops of cauliflower with cooking spray and roast for about 30 minutes or until caramelized.
- Preheat grill. Rub pork medallions with peri-peri seasoning. Grill medallions for about 2 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 145⁰F.
- Serve pork medallions with cauliflower steak and roasted tomatoes; garnish with cilantro, if desired.
COMPLETE LEAN & GREEN MEAL: 1 LEAN, 3 GREEN, 3 CONDIMENTS
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Protein: 43g