- 20 oz raw boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced (2 ½ Leaner Leans)
- ¼ tsp salt (1 Condiment)
- ¼ tsp black pepper (½ Condiment)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (3 Healthy Fats)
- ¾ cup low fat plain greek yogurt (½ Leaner)
- ½ cup chicken broth (½ Condiment)
- ½ tsp garlic powder (1 Condiment)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (2 Condiments)
- ½ cup Kraft reduced fat parmesan cheese (4 Condiments)
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped (1 Green)
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes (in water), chopped (2 Greens)
Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the center. Remove chicken and set aside.
Add the yogurt, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese to the pan and heat over medium low heat. Medium to low heat is a must to prevent the Greek yogurt from curdling. Whisk occasionally until the parmesan cheese has fully melted and sauce begins to thicken.
Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer for a few minutes or until the spinach starts to wilt. Return the chicken back to the pan and heat for a few more minutes or until chicken is warm. Serve over zucchini noodles if desired.
3 Servings with 1 Leaner, 1 Green, 3 Condiments, and 1 Fat per serving
Still need 2 more Greens per serving such as 1 cup zucchini noodles.