All part of our Health Eating Plan. Healthy that tastes great!!!!
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 14 ounces jumbo cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 4 1/2 ounces avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup jalapeño, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh pepper to taste
In a small bowl combine green onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, and jalapeño. Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
1 Lean | 2 Greens | 2 Condiments | 2 Healthy Fats