Broiled Greek Burger with Lettuce Wraps
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servinge 1x
- 1 ¼ lbs. 90% lean ground beef
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- ½ tsp black pepper, divided
- 2 tsp crushed garlic, divided
- 1 scallion, trimmed and minced
- 1 tbsp capers, minced
- 3 oz. low-fat crumbled feta
- 1 ½ English cucumbers (about 1 ¼ lbs.)
- ½ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- Combine the beef with half of the salt, pepper, and crushed garlic. Add the scallions and capers and mix well.
- Carefully fold in the crumbled feta, and shape the beef mixture into 8 even-sized patties; set aside.
- To make the tzatziki, grate the cucumber into a colander and combine with the remaining salt. Allow cucumber to drain in the colander for about 10 minutes. With a kitchen tower, squeeze excess moisture from the cucumbers and place in a bowl.
- Broil the beef patties on high for about 5 minutes to an internal temperature of about 165 degrees F, flipping once to achieve even cooking and browning.
- Server burgers on a large lettuce leaf with tzatziki.
1 LEAN | 3 GREEN | 3 CONDIMENTS
- Calories: 330
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 35g