- 14 oz crabmeat
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ Tbsp almond flour
- ¾ tsp old bay – Maryland-style crab seasoning
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Mix together crabmeat, parsley, almond flour, and crab seasoning. Beat together egg, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Form into patties and place on a lightly greased broiler pan or baking sheet.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes, until lightly brown.
(Be sure to serve with 1 1/2 cups of veggies!)
1 healthy fat