A quick and tasty recipe using our favorite ingredient: garlic!
- 2 – 6 oz. chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon light soy sauce (or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Mix chicken broth and soy sauce. (This is also where I have to interject and recommend Bragg’s Liquid Aminos as a soy sauce substitute. It is delicious and healthier!) Set aside the broth mixture.
- Steam the broccoli. Set this aside in a bowl.
- Use Pam or another non-stick cooking spray and spray down a skillet. Cook the minced garlic.
- Combine your chicken and garlic in the skillet and stir it as you cook. Cook for about 3-4 minutes. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked. Add the broth mixture you made earlier and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium/low depending on your stove. Stir in the mustard until it is well blended.
- Throw the broccoli back in! Cook until the whole mixture is heated thoroughly.
- Now you’re ready to dig in!
- Serving Size: 2