Mexican Beef and Zucchini Skillet
This is a quick and easy recipe you can throw together with only a few ingredients. If you’re in the mood for a Mexican-flavored dish, this hits the spot.
- Yield: 1 1x
- 5 oz ground beef (93%), cooked (1 Lean)
- 1/2 cup rotel tomatoes with some of the liquid (1 Green)
- 1 cup raw zucchini, chopped (2 Greens)
- 2 tbsp salsa (2 Condiments)
- 1/2 tsp taco seasoning mix (.66 Condiments)
- Combine ground beef, rotel tomatoes, zucchini, salsa, and taco seasoning mix in a medium skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until zucchini is tender, about 5 minutes.
- 1 Serving with 1 Lean, 3 Greens, and 3 Condiments per serving (No Healthy Fat required)
- Serving Size: 1