- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 oz shredded, reduced-fat cheddar
- In a large microwave-safe dish, add broccoli with 2 to 3 Tbsp water. Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Transfer broccoli to a colander to drain off any excess liquid.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, and seasonings in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Arrange the broccoli on the bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese over the broccoli, and then pour the egg mixture over top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set and top forms a light brown crust.
1 LEAN | 3 GREEN | 1 ½ CONDIMENTS
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Protein: 25