- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 160C.
- Place cauliflower pieces in TMX bowl and blitz on Speed 7 for 5 seconds until cauliflower is finely chopped. Use Turbo a couple of times to blitz any remaining larger pieces.
- Add egg, cheese, oregano and seasoning and mix together on Speed 3 for a few second until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and use olive oil to grease.
- Place spoonfuls of the cauliflower mixture on sheet and spread out into circles, around 1cm in height.
- Bake for 40 minutes until slightly dried out, browning, and firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and using a spatula carefully peel away from baking paper. Flip over and return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- Serve immediately where possible.
Per serving: 2 vegetables, ½ ounce protein, 1.25 condiments, ¼ healthy fat