- 1 small to medium-sized spaghetti squash
- 2½ Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1¾ lbs cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cut squash in half, and remove seeds. Place in both halves in a microwave-safe bowl with an inch of water. Microwave for 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender (microwave times will vary based on exact size of squash and power of microwave). Allow squash to cool before handling. Use a fork to scrape out flesh into spaghetti-like strands. Measure out five cups; save extra for another meal.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and swirl to coat pan. Sauté the garlic until fragrant, about one minute.
- Add the shrimp, tomatoes, crushed red pepper flakes, lemon juice, parsley, onion powder, salt, and pepper; cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the spaghetti squash, and continue to cook until heated through. Remove from heat, and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
PER SERVING: 1 LEANEST | 3 GREEN | 2 HEALTHY FAT| 2½ CONDIMENTS
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 49g