- 2 lbs raw, boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 cups raw broccoli, chopped
- 1 ½ cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 ½ cups chopped yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup light lime vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic and herb seasoning blend
- ½ oz pine nuts
- Cooking Spray
Coat chicken breast strips with salad dressing. Sprinkle seasoning blend and onion powder on chicken strips.
Let marinate for at least 30 minutes (1 to 2 hours preferred).
After chicken is done marinating, sauté peppers and broccoli in a large, lightly-coated sauté pan until al dente (tender-crisp). While cooking peppers, frequently add a little water so peppers do not burn. Set sautéed peppers and broccoli aside.
Add chicken to a pan, and cook until no longer pink.
Meanwhile, place pine nuts on a tray in toaster oven and toast until brown.
When chicken is done, add peppers, broccoli, and pine nuts, and serve immediately.
1 LEANER | 3 GREEN | 3 CONDIMENTS | 1 HEALTHY FAT
- Calories: 370
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Protein: 55g