For Veggie Chips:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp rosemary
- 3 cups yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 3 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
For Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- 4 light spreadable cheese wedges, softened
- 1 ½ cups plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing
- ¼ cup hot pepper sauce
- 1, 12.5-oz can chicken breast, drained
- 1 cup moderate-fat colby and monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and rosemary together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add yellow squash and zucchini, and gently mix to coat.
- On a large, lightly greased baking sheet, arrange yellow squash and zucchini slices in a single layer.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until crisp.
- Meanwhile, mix all dip ingredients until smooth, and transfer dip mixture to a small, lightly greased baking dish.
- Once chips are removed from the oven, add dip mixture and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned, hot and bubbling.
COMPLETE LEAN & GREEN MEAL: 1 LEANER, 3 GREEN, 3 CONDIMENTS, 1 HEALTHY FAT
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 35g