Veggie Chips & Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Total Time: 55 min
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
For Veggie Chips:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp rosemary
- 3 cups thinly sliced yellow squash
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini
For Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- 4 light spreadable cheese wedges, softened
- 1 ½ cup plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing
- ¼ cup hot pepper sauce
- 1, 12.5-oz can chicken breast, drained
- 1 cup moderate-fat, shredded colby and monterey jack cheese
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and rosemary together in a large mixing bowl.
Add yellow squash and zucchini, and gently mix to coat.
On a large, lightly-greased baking sheet, arrange yellow squash and zucchini slices in a single layer.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until crisp.
Meanwhile, mix all dip ingredients until smooth, and transfer dip mixture to a small, lightly-greased baking dish.
Once chips are removed from the oven, add dip mixture and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned, hot and bubbling.
PER SERVING: 1 LEANER | 3 GREEN | 1 HEALTHY FAT | 3 CONDIMENTS
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 35g