This is an excellent quiche that has become a favorite of ours.
- 2 cups Egg Beaters
- 1 cup low moisture part-skim 2% mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup tomato, chopped*
- 2 cups spinach, chopped*
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped*
- 4 light Laughing Cow cheese wedges
- 1/2 – 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 – 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour mixture into a baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with Pam or another non-stick spray.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until cooked through.
- * You can use any combination of 3 greens!
- Serving Size: 2