- 40 oz chicken breast with bone, skinned
- 8 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- ¼ c sherry vinegar
- ¼ c water
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 c bok choy
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Place chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker. Stir all other ingredients together except for bok choy and sesame seeds. Pour mixture over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot and put on serving dish. Place bok choy in the pot with the juice and cover for 5 min. Pour bock choy and sauce over chicken. Top with sesame seeds.